1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. It is impossible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users’ Devices. These files allow the software used by the User to be identified and the Website to be customised to each User individually. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, storage time on the Device and the value assigned.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookie:
3. The User has the option of limiting or excluding storage of and access to cookies on the Device. If the User takes advantage of this option, the use of our website will be possible excluding the functions which by their nature require cookies.
1. The Administrator uses its Own Cookies for the following purposes:
2. The Administrator uses External (3rd parties) Cookies for the collection of general and anonymous static data using Clicky Web Analytics [http://clicky.com];
1. The User may change the settings for Cookies independently at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to Cookies on the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence may be made using the web browser settings or the service configuration. These settings may be modified so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to provide information each time Cookies are placed on the User’s Device. Detailed information on potential and methods for handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The User may at any time remove Cookies using the features available in the web browser.